0

Welcome To My Journey


Well I've got the outfit (sort of..) but still need some shoes before I can begin!

I figured that starting out this new journey of mine, while wearing my old cross country running shoes, would not be a good idea. I don't have the best knees to start with due to my horseback riding, so I'm definitely not going to cheap out on myself with this. After doing a lot of research online, and checking out the local SportChek, I've decided that I'm going to give the Asics gel shoes a try. Something sort of like these:


Since there is a sale on right now - buy 1 pair, get the 2nd 50% off - and since my mom is going to try out at least the first part of the journey with me (did I mention that yet? if not, yes! it's true! my mom wants to train for a 5K for me, and then if all goes well to do the Disney Princess Half Marathon next spring!), we are going to go shopping together one night this week and get outfitted with PROPER footwear. Providing I find the right shoes and everything goes as planned, training will commence on Saturday!

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment